The quick answer is YES. However, do your research and homework to know what brand to buy. There are several electronic cigarettes out on the market today. The best way to understand the benefits and features of each branded e-cig device is to go to the comparison guide HERE. If you are doing some shopping around, here are some tips or items for you to think about:
- How long will the batteries last. On most gas station and smoking ban bars, you might as well throw your money away. These brands are mostly Chinese cheap imitation e-cigarettes and are designed to last about a week or two before having severe quality issues. If you go to a cigarette store make sure you ask about battery life, the good brands have a battery life of about 2-7 days depending on how often you use the electronic cigarette.
- Does it come with a USB, Home, and/or car charger?
- How much vapor smoke is being exhaled. Some electronic cigarettes in stores will only produce a puff to a little bit. The USA brands like Smokestik are high quality and produce so much vapor that you can actually blow smoke rings.
- The size of the inhale hole at the smokeless cigarette tip matters. Many people I know, including myself have bought brands which look cool, however, when you try to inhale, you almost turn blue because they restrict your inhale while not allowing you to feel the same satisfaction you get from a traditional cigarette.
- Leaky filters. The last thing you need is the filter tip to leak e-cig liquid into your mouth. The cheap brands tend to use e-liquid and it is basically a mess to refill and use. The best smokeless cigarette brands come with cartomizers which contain the filter, vapor liquid, and tip all in one. Just screw it into your battery and your done.
So where is the best place to buy electronic cigarettes? The answer so far has been online (visit Smokestik and get 10% off) however your local store may want to carry a brand you recommend to them from your experience.
Use the electronic cigarette comparison table guide to help you decide which brand of smokeless cigarette will work best for you.
The most important features of an e-cig are listed and compared side by side for you to compare brands and features. Keep in mind that these are the top brands from many others we have reviewed. The table is based on 4-6 week trial periods.
Please comment below if you have other questions and we will gladly post your questions and answers for you and lessons learned for others like you to learn from.