lung ? Although it is true that cigarettes cause lung , people often mistakenly extend that fact to nicotine. Let’s uncover the truth once and for all.
When you think of smoking, you think of lung . In fact, cigarette smoking is the leading cause of above all others. Lung alone kills more people every year than all other types of cancer combined. Cigarettes undeniably play a big part in it. But what makes cigarettes so deadly? Could it be the nicotine?
Nicotine is an active ingredient in tobacco products, and it has psychoactive properties on the user. In low doses, it relaxes the person. In higher doses, it activates the nervous system, speeds up the heart rate, and energizes the person. Because nicotine alters the chemistry in your brain, it is considered as an addictive drug.
But the fact that nicotine is addictive doesn’t make it carcinogenic (cancer causing). To date, no sound scientific research has been able to find that nicotine causes lung cancer or any other cancer. Furthermore, research has shown that nicotine by itself is not all that addictive. When people switch to nicotine gum and patches that only deliver nicotine, they find that nicotine dependency is far easier to wane than the cigarettes themselves.
So what in cigarettes actually causes lung cancer? It is simply… the smoke. When tobacco leaves burn, they generate carbon monoxide, tar, radicals, and other chemicals. When inhaled, these chemicals irritate your lung tissue and cause cell damage. Not only does this make the tissue more susceptible to infections, the damaged cells may develop into cancerous tumors.
So lung cancer? No. The fact that nicotine gum and patches exist as OTC supplements is solid evidence. If nicotine was carcinogenic, the would simply pull it off the shelves. After all, why would you quit smoking with the substance that causes problems in the first place? Contrary to the popular belief, it is actually the rest of the chemicals in smoke that cause cancer. Interestingly, the big and rich tobacco companies still manage to allow consumers play Russian roulette with their lives, one pack at a time.
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Incoming search terms:
- do blu cigs cause cancer
- can blu cigs cause cancer
- blu cigs and cancer
- does blu cause cancer
- do blu electronic cigarettes cause cancer
- can the tobacco blu cigarettes cause lung dafe?
- blu electronic cigarettes price will give you lung cancer
- blu cigs lung cancer
- blu cigs cause cancer
- does blu cigs harm your lungs?
Smokeless Cigarettes Reviews Related posts:
- Road to Lung Recovery with Smokeless Cigarettes If you get the craving for a cigarette and it becomes too...
- How to Effectively Quit Smoking by Using Cancer Free Cigarettes Smoking is a natural way of killing yourself, the risks of smoking...
- The Future of Healthy Smoking with Cancer-Free Electronic Cigarette What is really an electronic cigarette? This appears almost the same as...
- Is a Smoker an Addict for Life or is There an End Point to Nicotine Addiction? What do you believe is factual when it comes to ending Nicotine...
- Nicotine Addiction Slashed in Test of New Cigarette Smoking Strategy Scientists are reporting the first successful strategy to reduce smokersâ?? nicotine dependence...
- Smoking Innovators International Oddities Announce Nicotine Free Alternative to Tobacco Cigarettes Los Angeles, CA – International Oddities (www.internationaloddities.com), renowned as an innovator in...
- The Nicotine Smoking Patch Fails 8 Times Out Of 10. How To Increase The Odds You tried to quit smoking and you decided to use the smoking...