Well I have been a smoker for at least 3 years now and I’ve been in and out if trying to quit. My boyfriend and I have recently gotten an E-cigarette. Its much better for me, no toxins and I still get my nicotine fill. Now I think I’m about 2 weeks, So although this E-cigarette helps to prevent all the chemicals and toxins from going into my lungs and 2nd hand smoke, Does it make it possible to be and still smoke during, or would the nicotine harm my baby?
Incoming search terms:
- can you smoke electronic cigarettes while pregnant
- mistic electronic cigarette review
- can you smoke electronic cigarette while pregnant
- blu cigs and pregnancy
- is it safe to smoke blu while pregnant?
- is e cigarette safe for pregnant women
- is blu electronic cigarette safe for pregnant women?
- eroll cig zero nic while pregnant
- electronic cigarettes and pregnancy
- e-cigarettes pregnancy