Well Spring is just around the corner and surprise, surprise, the success and controversy surrounding the electronic cigarette (as written about in Part 2 of this series of articles) rumbles on and on.
As an observer it is fascinating to see so much staunch opposition to a product that has the potential to rid the world of smoking related cancers! No its not yet been tested or approved by the world health organisations, no there is not yet a piece of paper that declares the electronic cigarette “ ” but surely something with this much promise should be being embraced by one and all and the powers that be should be frantically busy with the testing so the world at large can either welcome a hero or dismiss another false dawn.
Meanwhile, Joe Public continues to flock towards the electronic cigarette like penguins to an iceberg. As awareness of the product grows, more and more people are willing and eager to give it a try. What does this show? Personally I think it proves just how desperate most smokers are to quit smoking.
I don’t really think the fact that an electronic cigarette looks remarkably like a real cigarette has anything other than an initial “wow” factor. Ill health and a despondency with some of the other “quit smoking” products available, combined with a real urgency to stop smoking is lighting the way for these e cigs.
Let’s have another look at some of the claims made by the electronic cigarette companies:
There are more claimed benefits than those mentioned above but it’s clear looking at some of these why the electronic cigarette is proving to be such an attractive proposition for smokers. Also the ways these items are packaged and distributed by some companies make it easy for non smokers to make purchases as gifts for smoking relatives and friends.
Ultimately until there is some official feedback and decisions made by the health organisations other then mere speculation, then it’s very much a case of making personal decisions regarding the electronic cigarette but one thing is for sure we are going to hear a lot more about them yet.
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Incoming search terms:
Smokeless Cigarettes Reviews Related posts:
- The Electronic Cigarette Story – Part 2 – Success and Controversy Like many products before it, the electronic cigarette seems to have become...
- The Smokeless Cigarette, a True Success Story for Smokers looking to get a Break from Tobacco Part of this on going dilemma with Smokeless Cigarettes is that the...
- The Advent of the E-Cigarette Part 2 At the “far end” of the e-cigarette, most models have incorporated an...
- The Advent of the E-Cigarette Part 1 Smokers take heed: there is a brighter future looming on the horizon,...
- Quit Smoking Cigarettes – How to Stop Part 3 In part 1 and part 2 of this article series, we have...