Q. Where can I buy electronic cigarettes that are cheap and and good Quality please help thanks.
- How long will the batteries last. In most gas station and smoking ban bars, you might as well throw your money away. These brands are mainly Chinese cheap imitation e-cigarettes and are designed to last about a week or two before having severe quality issues. If you go to a cigarette store make sure you ask about battery life, the good brands have a battery life of about 2-7 days depending on how often you use the electronic cigarette. Battery Life – Huge problem if you don’t get the best brands. Make sure they use a high powered lithium ion long life battery.
- Does it come with a USB, Home, and/or car charger? You don’t want to be caught without it and out of desperation buy traditional cigarettes to satisfy your craving.
- How much vapor smoke is being inhaled and exhaled. Some electronic cigarettes in stores will only produce a puff to a little bit. The USA brands like Smokestik are high quality and produce so much vapor that you can actually blow smoke rings. We recommend using cartomizers.
- The size of the inhale hole at the smokeless cigarette tip matters. Many people I know, including myself have bought brands which look cool, however, when you try to inhale, you almost turn blue because they restrict your inhale while not allowing you to feel the same satisfaction you get from a traditional cigarette.
- Leaky filters. The last thing you need is the filter tip to leak e-cig liquid into your mouth. The cheap brands tend to use e-liquid and it is basically a mess to refill and use. The best smokeless cigarette brands come with cartomizers which contain the filter, vapor liquid, and tip all in one. Just screw it into your battery and your done.